[bestbits] Summaries and notes from the BestBits sessions on ITU, WSIS and Cyber

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Tue Nov 5 06:52:26 EST 2013

HI all

Matthew, here are the notes from the Saturday afternoon breakout group
on Human Rights and Cybersecurity/surveillance..

best
MF

--
Dr Marianne Franklin
Reader
Convener: Global Media & Transnational Communications Program
Co-Chair Internet Rights & Principles Coalition (UN IGF)
Goldsmiths, University of London
Dept. of Media & Communications
New Cross, London SE14 6NW
Tel: +44 20 7919 7072