[bestbits] Best Bits MAG nominations for your approval - URGENT

matthew shears mshears at cdt.org
Wed Nov 20 11:58:31 EST 2013

Hi Anriette,

Thanks for these important insights.  I find this a very bizarre
situation - that CS has to rotate people out despite the fact that most
have not had the opportunity to fill what seems to be commonly accepted
3 year term (would love to know where that may be in writing, however).
In fact short of those who do not wish to continue and voluntarily step
down, I really don't see why any of the CS reps should be rotated out.
This process needs to be based on term limits rather than arbitrary
rotations (and all those who have been on for more than 3 years should
do the right thing and step down).

Matthew

--

Matthew Shears