[bestbits] Best Bits MAG nominations for your approval - URGENT

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Wed Nov 20 07:24:42 EST 2013

Jeremy Malcolm <jeremy at ciroap.org> wrote:

> Not by the steering committee, no - as explained above.  But both the
> nominees who put their names forward, and others, would like to
> complete this process, as imperfect as it may be, so that those who
> are not part of the IGC can have another network publicly support
> their candidacy for the MAG.

Actually I see no reason why people "who are not part of the IGC"
couldn't be nominated through the IGC's NomCom, provided they fulfill
the criteria about the relationship to civil society networks by means
of engagement in other civil society networks.

I'll forward the pertinent message about criteria and the deadline
(which hasn't expired yet, but will soon) in a minute.

Greetings,
Norbert