[bestbits] Best Bits MAG nominations for your approval - URGENT

Lorena Jaume-Palasi lorena at collaboratory.de
Wed Nov 20 05:38:34 EST 2013

+1

2013/11/20 Andrew Puddephatt <Andrew at gp-digital.org>

> Thanks Jeremy - that's what I thought.
>

> I'm not getting involved in the conversation about who is nominated and
> how, as it is a crowded field.
>

> I would simply ask *anyone* that BB nominates/supports/passes on,  tells
> the list what they think of this secretive unaccountable black box in the
> MAG and what they would like to do about it.     If we believe in
> multi-stakeholder processes and the IGF - we should do something about it
>

> *Andrew Puddephatt* | *GLOBAL PARTNERS* DIGITAL
>
> Executive Director
>
> Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT
>
> T: +44 (0)20 7549 0336 | M: +44 (0)771 339 9597 | Skype: andrewpuddephatt
> *gp-digital.org <http://gp-digital.org>*

Lorena Jaume-Palasí, M.A. * Coordinator of the Global Internet Governance
(GIG) Ohu
 Internet & Gesellschaft Co:llaboratory e.V.
www.collaboratory.de *
Newsletter<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=collaboratory&loc=de_DE>
 * Facebook <http://goo.gl/eJVZn> * Twitter <http://goo.gl/sUFM5> *
<http://www.youtube.com/user/CollaboratoryVideo?feature=CCAQwRs%3D>Youtube<http://www.youtube.com/user/CollaboratoryVideo?feature=CCAQwRs%3D>