[bestbits] Best Bits MAG nominations for your approval - URGENT

Andrew Puddephatt Andrew at gp-digital.org
Wed Nov 20 05:36:16 EST 2013

Thanks Jeremy – that’s what I thought.

I’m not getting involved in the conversation about who is nominated and how, as it is a crowded field.

I would simply ask anyone that BB nominates/supports/passes on,  tells the list what they think of this secretive unaccountable black box in the MAG and what they would like to do about it.     If we believe in multi-stakeholder processes and the IGF – we should do something about it

Andrew Puddephatt | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
Executive Director
Development House, 56–64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT
There should be, but no. 1/3 are meant to retire each year which would imply a 3 year term limit. In reality some members have never been rotated off. This is a deficiency of the "black box" selection system which the MAG refuses to change.

--
Jeremy Malcolm PhD LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, consumer advocate, geek

WARNING: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly recommended to enable PGP or S/MIME encryption at your end. For instructions, see http://jere.my/l/8m.