[bestbits] Re: [IRPCoalition] Final text and endorsements

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 10:34:34 EDT 2013

Ramon,

I finished and closed the spanish version last week. We cannot introduce
anything different from the other translation and from the original version
in english that was drafted and negotiated over many days.

If anybody has a different view, pls let me know.

The version I closed on spanish is at the best bits website and is the
offical.

I am sorry.

Carolina

*Carolina Rossini*