[bestbits] Re: [IRPCoalition] Final text and endorsements

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Mon Jun 17 10:26:23 EDT 2013

On 17/06/2013, at 9:36 PM, informatic lawyer <informatic.lawyer at gmail.com> wrote:

> I proposed an additional paragraph should be consider as the penultimate paragraph, but I did in the Spanish version that was shared.
> I do not know if you could review it?.

Would like to do so, but unfortunately this would require us to go back and get approval from everyone who already endorsed, which isn't practical at this stage.  Thanks to those who have sent through belated endorsements though - I've incorporated these.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

WCRD 2013 – Consumer Justice Now! | Consumer Protection Map: https://wcrd2013.crowdmap.com/main | #wcrd2013

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.