[IRPCoalition] [webwewant] Re: [bestbits] Re: Input needed on options for delivery of international civil society letter to Congress on NSA

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Mon Jun 17 09:08:35 EDT 2013

On 17/06/2013, at 8:41 PM, Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro <salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com> wrote:

> It would also be great if Jeremy did a Video on You Tube talking about this statement for like 3 minutes and link it to the website and you can tweet that and the statement etc

Nah, I'm sure we can find someone more photogenic than me for that. I do have a radio interview on this later in the week for a local radio station, though.  I have a great face for radio.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

WCRD 2013 – Consumer Justice Now! | Consumer Protection Map: https://wcrd2013.crowdmap.com/main | #wcrd2013

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.