[IRPCoalition] [webwewant] Re: [bestbits] Re: Input needed on options for delivery of international civil society letter to Congress on NSA

Anja Kovacs anja at internetdemocracy.in
Mon Jun 17 11:17:29 EDT 2013

Dear Gene and all,

We've been exploring a few ways to get news about the statement out here in
Tunis, but have been confused by Gene's message that it will only be
delivered on Tuesday. Could you please clarify, also at which time it will
be delivered? Apologies if I have missed any communication. It will also be
good to know who's finally going to present the statement. There's some
confusion about that here as well.

Many thanks,
Anja