[webwewant] Re: [bestbits] Re: [IRPCoalition] Input needed on options for delivery of international civil society letter to Congress on NSA

Gene Kimmelman genekimmelman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 07:31:51 EDT 2013

Those in Tunis should discuss when to start talking publicly about this among the participants; from my perspective, it is good to "Get the word out" and not hold back, even if this is being officially sent in the near future (Tuesday, US time) -- I would take advantage of whatever officials and press you can start engaging.  Also, I'm happy to try to get this to the attention of top Washington Post (and other DC key press) reporters whenever you like, to maximize attention in the US Congress/White House.