[bestbits] Re: [IRPCoalition] Input needed on options for delivery of international civil society letter to Congress on NSA

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Sun Jun 16 20:37:13 EDT 2013

On 16/06/2013, at 11:36 PM, Deborah Brown <deborah at accessnow.org> wrote:

> 1) Send it from a higher profile international group, like HRW.
> 2) send it from a Best Bits email address.
> 3) Send it from a US org with int'l operations, such as EFF or CDT.
> 4) Send from ACLU:
> 5) Send from the Web Foundation.

It doesn't really matter which the sending address, but I suggest to try in the order given above, or, as Gene said, there is no reason why it can't have more than one sender address.  I've created steering at lists.bestbits.net and will work with Andrew to accelerate the process of forming the steering group to receive from that address today.

On 17/06/2013, at 2:12 AM, michael gurstein <gurstein at gmail.com> wrote:

> What about delivering this to the UN?

Not appropriate for this letter in my view, but we need to work on the next steps from the delivery of the previous letter.

--
Jeremy Malcolm PhD LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, consumer advocate and geek