[bestbits] Input needed on options for delivery of international civil society letter to Congress on NSA

Kevin Bankston kbankston at cdt.org
Mon Jun 17 08:05:40 EDT 2013

As as Best Bits participant, I'd be happy to be the sender and/or a contact person and play traffic cop here from DC.  CDT is well known in Congress and folks know we work internationally as well.
Kevin S. Bankston
Senior Counsel and Free Expression Director
Center for Democracy & Technology
1634 I St NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20006
202.407.8834 direct