[bestbits] Delivery of International civil society letter to Congress to follow up from HRC statement

genekimmelman at gmail.com genekimmelman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 10:18:54 EDT 2013

I agree with Parminder' s suggested paragragh with one friendly amendment: instead of stating these actions are human rights violations,  I suggest "almost certainly human rights violations. " Rather than an absolute assertion,  it may be wise to give them a chance to at least offer a defense,  if they can.