[IRPCoalition] [bestbits] Re: CS statement: DNI releases Fact Sheet on PRISM, but the damage is already done

Joana Varon joana at varonferraz.com
Tue Jun 11 20:20:15 EDT 2013

Very important to keep this going.. have some time constraints on Wed and
Thursday though, but will try to do my best.

Maybe the coordinated outreached to governments is the main priority, no?
I've sent it to the Brazilian Government. Anriette has suggested a list of
gov representatives at HRC. Is it feasible (considering we r not in
Geneva)?

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 10:40 PM, Norbert Bollow <nb at bollow.ch> wrote:

> Deborah Brown <deborah at accessnow.org> wrote:
>
> > In particular it would be good to have
> > Geneva-based people and those with experience in advocacy at the HRC
> > involved, but of course all are welcome.
>
> I'd appreciate if I could be kept Cc'd please. I'm not right now able
> to make any significant time commitments, and I'm also not directly
> based in Geneva, but close enough that day trips to Geneva are feasible
> and affordable.
>
> Greetings,
> Norbert
> (in CH-8624 GrĂ¼t, in the Zurich Highlands area of Switzerland)

Joana Varon Ferraz
Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade (CTS-FGV) <http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts/>
@joana_varon