[IRPCoalition] [bestbits] Re: CS statement: DNI releases Fact Sheet on PRISM, but the damage is already done

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 20:34:58 EDT 2013

The greatest impact in terms of advocacy in this area, would be within governments as commitments may be made in forums but the real test is within nations, behind closed doors.

The minute people get accustomed to minute corrosions in principle, is the inevitable expectation that basic tenets have fallen.

Advocacy must be two pronged, with more emphasis on the In-country advocacy. With social media, this should allow for greater awareness of the public, strategic awareness raising and campaigning and utilizing all tools available.

Sala

Sent from my iPad