[bestbits] WGEC questionnaire: doubt and suggestion

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Fri Jul 19 01:36:19 EDT 2013

Dear Joana

I checked on this with Peter Major and he said that it is open to all.

But I have not seen this in writing yet - Peter had just had the news
when I spoke to him. He was, as chair, advocating for it to be open to all.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692