[bestbits] WGEC questionnaire: doubt and suggestion

Joana Varon joana at varonferraz.com
Thu Jul 18 19:21:04 EDT 2013

Dear all,

I was talking with Marilia Maciel about the WGEC, particularly concerned
about which restrictions are set towards which institutions can answer the
questionnaire:
http://unctad.org/meetings/en/SessionalDocuments/2013_WGEC_Questionnaire.pdf

So this is just to confirm, perhaps with the participants of the WG, if
only organizations that are: WSIS accredited; ECOSOC accredited; ITU
accredited or those participating in the work of the CSTD (Pursuant to
ECOSOC Decisions 2011/237, 2011/238 or 2011/239) can participate. Or is it
open to anyone?

If so, I would suggest that any civil society organization that submit a
contribution could also post it's answers to the group here (as I don't
know if it is going to be public at the CSTD website). So we could compile
all the SC contributions and maybe even help the work of the WC. Just a
suggestion...
*
*
*Deadline for answers is Aug,15th *