(part 2) [governance] [bestbits] HLLM in LOndon - CS reps

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 20:50:55 EST 2013

Thanks for this Adam, it does begin to lay out some of the issues that will
need to be addressed and also to clarify some of the points of disagreement
that will equally need to be addressed... but I’m a bit surprised at the way
that you’ve taken Rousseff and Chehade’s bold and even visionary initiative
and turned it into a mini-pre-IGF. I’m not sure who will find what you are
proposing of that much interest apart from those desperate to maintain the
status quo, certainly I would have thought, not most in CS, at least those
outside of these rather narrow and unrepresentative boundaries, but maybe
that’s the point

Let me comment inline...