[bestbits] Programme for Best Bits annual meeting

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 22:37:19 EDT 2013

Hi Joy,

+ 1, good idea about clearinghouse, we have multiplication of new fora like
Internet Freedom Coalition or also Cyber london conf (and so Budapest,
Seoul) . even for ITU we have CWG. maybe time to have discussion on how CS
can really be present in all these spaces and can be effective because I do
think that is not really sustainable .

Best,

Rafik