[bestbits] Programme for Best Bits annual meeting

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Thu Aug 22 18:34:08 EDT 2013

Thanks everyone for the comments so far, a draft agenda the incorporates the suggestions given is now up for further comment at http://bestbits.net/bali2013 (click "Agenda") and also on the front page.  The session facilitators are just suggestions and not confirmed yet.  Sorry if I'm slow to respond to further suggestions for amendment, as I'm travelling at the moment.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Explore our new Resource Zone - the global consumer movement knowledge hub |http://www.consumersinternational.org/news-and-media/resource-zone

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.

WARNING: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly recommended to enable PGP or S/MIME encryption at your end. For instructions, see http://jere.my/l/8m.