[bestbits] IGF plus

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue Aug 27 13:17:34 EDT 2013

Fully support this. Lets give one full day to this...

I have often wondered about the basic difference that my organisation
has with many others in the IG space... and It boils down to what is
meant by MSism. So I would gain a lot by together exploring what we
really mean by it - generally, and in different specific relationships,
and also its relationship to democracy.
parminder