[bestbits] IGF plus

Andrew Puddephatt Andrew at gp-digital.org
Tue Aug 27 13:11:16 EDT 2013

I think it would be useful to have a basic discussion of what we mean by M/S in the BB framework

Andrew Puddephatt, Director          Global Partners Digital
Development House, 56-64 Leonard St, EC2A 4LT, UK
Office 44 (0)207 549 0350
Mobile: +44 (0)771 339 9597
andrew at g<mailto:andrew at global-partners.co.uk>p-digital.org                  www.global-partners.co.uk<http://www.global-partners.co.uk/>