[governance] Now that's reassuring: Statement from James Clapper (Director of USA National Intelligence)

James S. Tyre jstyre at jstyre.com
Fri Jun 7 20:14:48 EDT 2013

I’m not defending, just clarifying that Clapper made two separate statements.  Heck, my colleagues at EFF and I have
been litigating with AT&T and/or NSA since 2006.  Interestingly, in the two pending actions, the government just
requested the respective courts to hold them in abeyance, pending review of what Clapper will declassify and how that
affects our suits.

--

James S. Tyre

Law Offices of James S. Tyre

10736 Jefferson Blvd., #512

Culver City, CA 90230-4969

310-839-4114/310-839-4602(fax)

jstyre at jstyre.com

Policy Fellow, Electronic Frontier Foundation

https://www.eff.org