[Governance] Seeking roll back of IGF Leadership Panel

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Nov 27 08:44:22 EST 2021

Dear Parminder,

thanks for your email. I have reservations about the LP, particularly
the extent to which stakeholders participating in the LP will be
equal... or not. At the moment, I have doubts that they will be.
But I admit I have not spent the time it takes to be an expert in
exactly how it will work and perhaps there will be room to make
stakeholders equal?
I have found reservations coming from other people too, including the
most vehement ones coming from Milton and you who absolutely reject it.
Fine - so perhaps the LP is *not* the answer to building the Internet of
the future in a multistakeholder manner. So what do you propose instead?

The gist of my comment is that if you are bold enough to launch a
campaign against the LP then surely you must have a constructive
counter-proposal to make. That's all I am saying.

Kindest regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD