[Governance] NOTICE: CSCG nomination process for IGF Leadership Panel

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Fri Nov 19 07:25:17 EST 2021

Dear all,

This is a polite reminder to share your nominations to the CSCG for the
IGF's leadership panel, as per the process outlined below. We request this
is done by *COB November 22 *so that we are able to submit by the deadline
of
*November 29. *

We look forward to receiving your nomination/s.
Best
Sheetal