[Governance] Today - 16 Years of IGF Evolution and Strengthening – Taking Stock and Looking Forward

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Thu Nov 18 04:16:06 EST 2021

Thanks for sharing the link Ayden. And thanks to all who participated.

Anriette

Anriette Esterhuysen - anriette at apc.org//anriette at gmail.com
Chair, United Nations Internet Governance Forum Multistakeholder Advisory Group
www.intgovforum.org

Senior advisor global and regional internet governance
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org // afrisig.org