[Governance] WEBCAST TODAY: Digital Watch Internet Governance Briefing for June 2021

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Tue Jun 29 05:16:58 EDT 2021

No simulcasting this month as we have ISOC Kenya in the same slot. I will
look to get a rough transcript up asap.

ISOC Live posted: "On Tuesday June 29 2021 at 12:00 UTC the Geneva Internet
Platform presents its Digital Watch Internet Governance Briefing for June
2021. Catch up on the major internet governance and digital policy updates
from all around the globe and join experts as the"

[image: YouTube] <https://youtu.be/U-HnCtbRnjE>On *Tuesday June 29
2021* at *12:00
UTC* the *Geneva Internet Platform* <https://giplatform.org/> presents
its *Digital
Watch Internet Governance Briefing for June 2021
<https://dig.watch/events/briefing-76-internet-governance-june-2021>*.
Catch up on the major internet governance and digital policy updates from
all around the globe and join experts as they analyse the existing and
emerging policy trends. The June Briefing will provide a round-up of policy
updates, analysed by our experts, including: The Biden-Putin summit in
Geneva, which signalled the start of a consultation process on
cybersecurity; The G7 Summit, NATO Summit, and the EU-US Summit, all of
which discussed digital policy, including frontier technologies, taxation,
ransomware, e-trade, and data flows; The second cyber OEWG's organisational
session; plus the usual roundup of forthcoming events and regional reports.

*TEAM*
*Vladimir Radunovic*, Diplo
*Stephanie Borg Psaila*, Diplo
*Katarina Andjelkovic*, Diplo