[Governance] IGC call - Tech Envoy + Roadmap on Digital Cooperation + IGF events

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Mon Oct 12 05:00:03 EDT 2020

Dear all,

Bruna and I would like to invite you to a call to discuss some important
developments in internet governance, namely with regards to the IGF and the
Roadmap on Digital Cooperation (including the expected appointment of a
Tech Envoy). The call will be primarily to share information and to update
on the current state of civil society coordination on these important
issues. Should we identify areas for strategising, we will help the
facilitation of necessary actions.

As such, please fill out this doodle to identify a suitable date and time,
we will keep in mind timezones as much as possible when selecting a date:
https://doodle.com/poll/cb3i77mvezpbym42

Best
Sheetal.

--

*Sheetal Kumar*
Senior Programme Lead | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL