[Governance] Proposed IGC support for IGF MAG WG on IGF Strategy and Strengthening Response to Options Paper

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 10:52:52 EST 2020

Dear all,

We understand that the IGF is currently underway and might be difficult to
coordinate a lot of things, but Sheetal and myself were wondering if anyone
got the time to review the Proposed IGC support for IGF MAG WG on IGF
Strategy and Strengthening Response to Options Paper.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XP_oDIR-vs7fHZX4RPVEtTGPX-6SYRs4qpKsAlzxw0I/edit?ts=5fa19615&usp=gmail&gxids=7628>

We plan to circulate the letter for sign-ons prior to the Main Session on
Digital Cooperation thats taking place later this week, on the 12th.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Bruna Santos

--