[Governance] WEBCAST TODAY: Dynamic Coalition on Accessibility and Disability (DCAD) – Accessibility – Closing the Gap

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Fri Nov 6 09:22:58 EST 2020

This is a case of ICYMI - In Case You Missed IT - as the session is over. A
transcript
<https://archive.org/download/dcad2020/dcad-accessibilty_-_closing_the_gap_TRANSCRIPT.pdf>
is available. The main video entertainment may be watching me struggling to
keep the sign interpreter in a window as they keep moving around the
layout. If one wants signing one may be better of with the YouTube
simulcast.  Also, look out around 45 minutes in, when the IGF momentarily
pulled the Zoom carpet out from under our feet.

ISOC Live posted: "On Friday 6 November, 2020 from 11:30 to 13:00 UTC the
Dynamic Coalition on Accessibility and Disability (DCAD) hosts a session
'Accessibility - Closing the Gap' at IGF 2020. This session brings together
disability experts presenting their experiences of "

[image: livestream] <http://livestream.com/internetsociety/dcad2020>On *Friday
6 November, 2020* from *11:30 to 13:00 UTC* the* Dynamic Coalition on
Accessibility and Disability <https://igf-dcad.org>* (DCAD) hosts a session
'*Accessibility - Closing the Gap
<http://livestream.com/internetsociety/dcad2020>*' at IGF 2020. This
session brings together disability experts presenting their experiences of
online meetings during COVID-19 as well as discussing intersessional
activities and plans.

*SPEAKERS*
*Paulina Lewandowska*
*Petra Rezar*
*Damjan Šebjan*
*Muhammad Shabbir Awan*, Chair, ISOC Accessibility SIG
*Peter Crosbie*
*Judy Okite*
*Shadi Abou-Zahra*
*Judith Hellerstein*, ISOC Accessibility SIG
*Gunela Astbrink*, DCAD Coordinator

*MODERATOR*
*Gerry Ellis*, Feel the Benefit

*LIVESTREAM http://livestream.com/internetsociety/dcad2020