[Governance] Follow-up to IGC's Pre-event

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Thu Nov 5 09:00:44 EST 2020

Dear all,

Please find attached the report from the pre-event, which you can also
access via this link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PxCUuLGBHAAi6V04HayaTUjrwxkk9UuMfRr9vtqOwO4/edit?ts=5fa3f223>.
Please feel free to add comments or additions if we missed anything, by *12
November*. Once finalised, we'll upload it to the IGC website.

Best wishes
Sheetal.