[Governance] Follow-up to IGC's Pre-event

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:03:12 EST 2020

Dear All,

I would like to thank you all so much for attending and contributing to our
pre-event at this year's IGF. During the upcoming days, Sheetal and I will
work on a session report to share with you but, in the meantime, you can
watch the discussion here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIlczR5253w
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIlczR5253w>

With regards some of the other engagement opportunities we mentioned on the
call, I would like to share with you the links for our Workshop and also
the consultation on Digital Cooperation:

_IGF 2020 WS #246 Will the real public Interest internet please stand up?
https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2020-ws-246-will-the-real-public-interest-internet-please-stand-up
_Networking Break: Open Consultation on non-State Digital Cooperation
stakeholders
https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/networking-break-open-consultation-on-non-state-digital-cooperation-stakeholders
Last but not least, I am also sharing the Letter of intent for engagement
with the UN SG's Digital Cooperation efforts that IGC signed, and that was
directed to the UN Secretary-General.

Once again, thank you all so much for the participation today.

Best Regards,

--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos