[Governance] ICANN Board Withholds Consent for a Change of Control of the Public Interest Registry (PIR)

Wisdom Donkor wisdom.dk at gmail.com
Sat May 2 11:58:10 EDT 2020

Hello Ayden popping champagne in hear, indeed
this is a sweet win.

You will also agree with me that covid-19 really reveals the true
reflections of civil society during this pandemic situations we are in now.

Your lead role and critical critiques of this deal paid off. We hope this
kind of deal never repeat itself again.

Regards to all,

--
*WISDOM DONKOR*