[Governance] Launch : AfDec COVID 19 position paper

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Wed Jun 10 13:59:01 EDT 2020

Dear all, for your information.

Anriette

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[AfDecDiscuss] Launch : AfDec COVID 19 position paper
Date: 	Wed, 10 Jun 2020 09:29:16 +0200
From: 	Koliwe Majama <koliwe at apc.org>

Dear Colleagues

Finally, we launch our COVID 19 position paper!

While it has taken a while to have it translated , and have the
formalities of its publication finalized, I am sure that you will be
proud of the great work we all put in to it. On behalf of the AfDec
secretariat, please accept hearty congratulations.

You can access, and download the paper on the website on this link here
<https://africaninternetrights.org/updates/2020/06/article-902/> . On
the page you will find the three versions English
<https://africaninternetrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/AfDec_COVID-19_Position-paper_Eng.pdf>,
French
<https://africaninternetrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/AfDec_COVID-19_Position-paper_Fre.pdf>
and Portuguese
<https://africaninternetrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/AfDec_COVID-19_Position-paper_Por.pdf>

Please find attached the English version of the launch statement for you
to share with respective media, on your online platforms and throughout
your networks. I will be sharing the French and Portuguese versions
later. As always, we appreciate any alerts on coverage of our work, so
please be on the look out and share, and thank you to all those who have
shared in the past.

Regards,

--
Koliwe Majama