[Governance] New Internet governance history podcast "POWER PLAYS"

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 16:24:41 EDT 2020

{...kick top-posting, please !}
Hi all,

Hope you are well !

Thanks for this email, dear Ayden.

You may want to invite Louis Pouzin, then Mark Kent
or Chris Alan.

...please, can you share more details about the goal ?

It reminds me an initiative called FoIGF (Friends of the
Internet Governance Forum — <friendsoftheIgf.org>)...

...not the same purpose though...but maybe you should
make sure that your contents are immediately
saved via <https://web.archive.org/save>.

BtW it seems as IGC has no project <igcaucus.org/projects>

Please Ayden, are you envisioning to open this project
for a collaborative perspective with an organization such
as the IGC ?

...:'-( i apologize for this trivial OoT

Shalom,
--sb.

--
Best Regards !