[Governance] New Internet governance history podcast "POWER PLAYS"

Ayden FĂ©rdeline ayden at ferdeline.com
Tue Jul 7 18:09:37 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I hope you don't mind if I indulge in a little self-promotion.

Last week I launched a podcast called POWER PLAYS.

POWER PLAYS interviews the lawmakers, policymakers, and engineers responsible for making key, historical decisions that have in some way impacted the Internet.

In the first episode I spoke with Erika Mann MEP about her time as a legislator. From 1994 to 2009, Mann was a member of the European Parliament for Germany and was the rapporteur for the Electronic Commerce Directive 2000. This directive is still in force today as the legal framework for online services in the European Union's internal market. Two decades later, I ask her if the law is still fit for purpose.

I release one episode of this podcast every Wednesday at: www.powerplays.xyz and on all major listening apps, including:

Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/power-plays/id1521285039
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2wnwefldHYZHoXKQdck8Gm

I'd love your feedback and suggestions on who else I should be interviewing.

Thanks for your support!

Best wishes,
Ayden FĂ©rdeline