[governance] [DC] Excellent News for Brazil, the IGF and Community Networks

Laura Tresca laura at article19.org
Fri Feb 21 08:23:01 EST 2020

And I risk to say that this also can be considered an achievement of Frida Awards by Lacnic. By the end of last year, we hold several meetings with Anatel with this agenda - the meetings were supported by Frida grant. :)

Laura Conde Tresca
ARTIGO 19
Defendendo liberdade de expressão e informação

T [ callto:+55 11 3057-0042 | +55 11 3057-0042 ] | 3057 0071
W [ http://www.artigo19.org/ | artigo19.org ]
Fb [ https://www.facebook.com/artigo19brasil?fref=ts | facebook.com/artigo19brasil ]