[governance] [DC] Excellent News for Brazil, the IGF and Community Networks

Chris Prince Udochukwu Njọkụ udochukwu.njoku at unn.edu.ng
Fri Feb 21 05:37:14 EST 2020

Really great news, Luca. 👏
"IGF outputs can have real impact on digital policies."  That's the essence
of the forum.  If countries work with outputs of such important,
capital-intensive  meetings, why would anyone describe the meetings as "mere
talking shop"?

Chris Prince Udochukwu *Njọkụ*, Ph.D.
Computer Communications Centre
University of Nigeria, Nsukka 410001
@DrCPUNjoku

 We mustn't remain with old ways of doing things,

especially if they're not yielding optimum results.