[governance] Nomination

Thu Sep 5 16:02:16 EDT 2019

Dear Michael,

First of all I would like to thank you for the nomination! Its been a
pleasure to know and work with you for these past years.

Secondly, I would like to accept the nomination to run for one of the
Co-coordinators. I am very fond of the work we've been doing in order to
revive IGC and I would like to continue contributing to that. In that sense
I will submit my statement to the list soon.

Best Regards,
bruna

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos