[governance] Important Information re Upcoming Election

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Mon Sep 9 06:38:04 EDT 2019

one more piece of information I forgot to include:

The candidate with the most votes gets elected for a two year term, and
the candidate with the second most votes for a one year term. This puts
the election of co coordinators back into sync.

  In the event of a tie, the length of terms will be decided by the toss
of a coin.

Ian