[governance] Good examples of muiltistakeholder policy development at a national level?

Wed Oct 30 09:51:01 EDT 2019

Dear Ian,

The current Brazilian government is opposed to pluralism in any form,
having killed several multistakeholder committees and councils in most
sectors.

However, CGI.br is still up and running, not yet affected by this
policy, and remains a good example of multistakeholder governance.

[] fraterno

--c.a.