[governance] IGF 2019 Civil society pre-event: planning and preparation

Veronica veronica at apc.org
Wed Nov 20 11:08:44 EST 2019

Hi Sheetal,

Thanks for the update -and to you and Bruna for organizing this.

Just wanted to clarify whether APC will be facilitating the breakout on
the High-Level Panel. Or are we deciding that during the meeting? We
offered help with that group and the one on content moderation, if
needed. Just double-checking so we prepare in advance.

Thanks and see you all in Berlin.
Verónica

veronica at apc.org