[governance] That i* organizations' statement re. "social responsibility" of technical design?

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Sat Nov 9 09:47:00 EST 2019

Your memory is fine, Mawaki. It was the Montevideo Statement:

https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2013-10-07-en

https://ccdcoe.org/incyder-articles/montevideo-statement-and-global-government-surveillance-reform-responses-to-government-surveillance-activities/

Anriette

Anriette Esterhuysen
Senior advisor on internet governance, policy advocacy and strategic planning
Association for Progressive Communications
apc.org
afrisig.org
anriette at apc.org