[governance] Hello from your co-cos

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Tue Nov 5 07:02:23 EST 2019

Dear all

Thank you for the positive responses! Thanks also for the reminder re: Lime
Survey, we will definitely use that next time.

In the meantime, this is just a gentle reminder to fill out the survey by *COB
tomorrow, 06 November*. It only takes 5 minutes!

Best
Sheetal

On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 at 03:19, Sylvain Baya <governance at lists.riseup.net>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Le jeudi 31 octobre 2019, Sheetal Kumar <sheetal at gp-digital.org> a écrit :
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I hope everyone is well. I'm writing here with a few updates from our
>> end.
>>

> Dear Sheetal,
> I'm well and thanking THE Almighty ! Hope you too.
>

>> [...]
>> Second, very few people were available for an information-sharing call so
>> that didn't happen.
>> Instead, I have put together *a survey*, drawing on an email Salanieta
>> sent around a couple of weeks ago, and where you can share your ideas on
>> what IGC should be prioritising over the next 12 months and also what you
>> would find useful in terms of internal communications.
>>

> Great idea-initiative.
>

>> The survey is only 8 questions long and won't take more than 5-10 minutes
>> of your time. It will help us shape our priorities and feed into the day 0
>> event so please do fill it out by 06 November:
>> https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/92WS6TN
>>

> Note that you already have an interesting internal tool (LimeSurvey) ;
> which should be used
> for all IGC surveys as it served well for the last Co-Co Election (*Thanks
> to the Tech Team*).
>
> I recommend you, then, to start to usually use it, instead of any large
> public surveys service.
> Just ask for assistance to the Tech Team ;-)
>

>> Third, the tech team is meeting online next week to discuss priorities
>> and
>>

> ...interesting !
>
> Thanks.
>
> Shalom,
> --sb.
>

>>> [...]
>>>

>> --
>>

>> *Sheetal Kumar*
>> [...]
>
>    Best Regards !
>
>   Sylvain BAYA
>  cmNOG's Co-Founder & Coordinator
>    (+237) 677005341
>  PO Box 13107 YAOUNDE / CAMEROON
> baya.sylvain [AT cmNOG DOT cm]
>  abscoco2001 [AT yahoo DOT fr]
>  http://www.cmnog.cm
>  https://cmnog.wordpress.com
>  ************************
>   ‪#‎LASAINTEBIBLE‬(‪#‎Romains15‬:33):"Que LE ‪#‎DIEU‬ de ‪#‎Paix‬ soit
> avec vous tous!‪#‎Amen‬!"
> ‪#‎MaPrière‬ est que tu naisses de nouveau.
> ‪#‎Chrétiennement‬
>              « Comme une biche soupire après des courants d’eau, Ainsi mon
> âme soupire après toi, ô DIEU! » (Psaumes 42 :2)
>

> ---
> To unsubscribe: <mailto:igc-unsubscribe at lists.riseup.net>

*Sheetal Kumar*
Programme Lead | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
Second Home, 68-80 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5JL
T: +44 (0)20 3 818 3258| M: +44 (0)7739569514  |
PGP ID: E592EFBBEAB1CF31  | PGP Fingerprint: F5D5 114D 173B E9E2 0603 DD7F
E592 EFBB EAB1 CF31|