[governance] PIR Case/or the .org sell

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Thu Nov 28 13:40:50 EST 2019

Im sorry but I have I have said in other public for a, including the access town hall, I wont engage with pure unfounded and factless information, I would much prefer that instead of shouting at the wall, the non commercial community actually step up and start working towards actual concrete steps to lower the risks or to ensure compliance with the statements from ISOC and Ethos around their plans, FUD gets us nowhere.