[governance] PIR Case/or the .org sell

Thu Nov 28 13:18:23 EST 2019

Hi all,

Le jeudi 28 novembre 2019, James Gannon <james at cyberinvasion.net> a écrit :

> Without commenting on the details just want to call out that we had a
> statement from ISOC BoT members yesterday that less than 1% of .org
> registrations sit with not for profits, food for thought in these
> dicsussions on impact.

Dear James,
...please tell them that they can (*even without sourcing their affirmation*)
then note that the
minority of *non-commercial* [1] Internet Community is about to be
*eliminated* by their
'well intended' *big deal*.

Why ?
...i guess that 1% of 10M (*domain names*) +=> the non-commercial [1] world
is under
the pressure of commercial world in the Internet, even in .ORG
registrations they are
still oppressed by 99% of 10M :'-(

Questions :
|1) Do you think that the non-commercial [1] world should be eliminated to
the Internet ?

|2) Which solution would you propose to the non-commercial Internet
Community
| to resist then continue to exist ?
|
|3) Do you see the FotI (*Future of the Internet*) [2] without the
non-commercial [1]
| Community ?
|
|4) How are you understanding the *vision* [3] of the InternetSociety.ORG ?
|
|5) Do you think that the *Building Trust* [4] commitment is compatible
with all
| the consequences of the sale of the Public Interest Registry (PIR) ? {
*..including: *
*| eliminating the non-commercial [1] World in the Internet*}

|6) What is you understanding of words such as inclusiveness,
multistakeholder, ... ?

__
[1]: It's a word ! see criterion 4 to 7 <
https://archive.icann.org/en/tlds/org/criteria#6>
[2]: FotI <https://future.internetsociety.org/>
[3]: <https://www.internetsociety.org/about-internet-society/mission>
[4]: <https://www.internetsociety.org/issues/trust>

Shalom,
--sb.

> On 28.11.19, 14:57, "governance-request at lists.riseup.net on behalf of
> Norbert Bollow" <governance-request at lists.riseup.net on behalf of
> nb at bollow.ch> wrote:
>
>      [...]

Best Regards !
baya.sylvain [AT cmNOG DOT cm] | <https://www.cmnog.cm> | <
https://survey.cmnog.cm>
__
#‎LASAINTEBIBLE‬|‪#‎Romains15‬:33«*Que LE ‪#‎DIEU‬ de ‪#‎Paix‬ soit avec
vous tous! ‪#‎Amen‬!*»
‪#‎MaPrière‬ est que tu naisses de nouveau. #Chrétiennement‬
«*Comme une biche soupire après des courants d’eau, ainsi mon âme soupire
après TOI, ô DIEU!*» (#Psaumes42:2)