[governance] PIR Case/or the .org sell

Ayden Férdeline ayden at ferdeline.com
Wed Nov 27 05:32:32 EST 2019

Dear Bill,

Yes, I have heard the counter argument, which is that this sale will provide ISOC with additional and more-stable funding. Is there another one? I'm afraid I don't find it persuasive. ISOC is proposing to sell out the non-commercial community for its own private greed. A wealthy ISOC is in the interests of ISOC, and not the Internet community as a whole.

Best wishes,

Ayden Férdeline