[governance] PIR Case/or the .org sell

Wed Nov 27 03:37:51 EST 2019

thanks for the follow up, Sheetal!

As a heads up, I have just read on twitter that Access Now is organising a
meeting at their booth about this issue today, at 12h15 :)

"Hey #IGF2019 <https://twitter.com/hashtag/IGF2019?src=hashtag_click> join
the public town hall meeting on the proposed sale of .org tomorrow
Wednesday 12.15 in the village (by
@accessnow <https://twitter.com/accessnow>
booth)
@icann <https://twitter.com/ICANN>