[governance] [bestbits] Follow-on from survey on the future of Bestbits: next steps

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu May 23 06:45:30 EDT 2019

Dear Anriette

Thanks for this.

Fortunately, we changed the timing to after lunch (200 - 415 PM), and so
people should be able to attend both...

The timing and venue now is as follows

Just Net Colaition invites you to our workshop
*What do social movements need to do in the age of data? Towards a
digital justice manifesto*

Venue: Hôtel LAICO Tunis (RightsCon Venue), CARTHAGE 2
Date: June 11, 2:00-4:15 pm

Best regards

parminder