[governance] WEBCAST TODAY: Book Talk – Everyday Chaos – David Weinberger & Joi Ito

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Mon May 20 17:38:50 EDT 2019

In his latest tome, David Weinberger posits that the new order is disorder,
and society will have to adjust.

[image: livestream]
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/everdaychaos>On *Monday
May 20 2019* at *6:30pm EDT* (22:30 UTC) the *Internet Society Livestream
Channel <https://livestream.com/internetsociety/>* will webcast a slightly
edited video of '*Everyday Chaos - A Book Talk with Author David Weinberger
and Joi Ito <https://cyber.harvard.edu/events/2019-05-14/everyday-chaos>*'
which took place last Tuesday at the *Berkman Klein Center for Internet &
Society <https://cyber.harvard.edu/>* at Harvard University. In the
book '*Everyday
Chaos: Technology, Complexity, and How We’re Thriving in a New World of
Possibility <https://everydaychaosbook.com/>*' *David Weinberger* points to
accepted ways we work on the Internet that in fact undo our old assumptions
about how the future works: rather than attempting to anticipate what will
happen and prepare for it, the Internet is training us to flourish by
creating more and more unfathomable possibilities. Respondent *Joi Ito* is
the director of the MIT Media Lab.

*WATCH ON LIVESTREAM: https://livestream.com/internetsociety/everdaychaos
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/everdaychaos>*

*BOOK: https://everydaychaosbook.com/ <https://everydaychaosbook.com/>*

*TWITTER: #EverydayChaos https://bit.ly/everydaychaos
<https://bit.ly/everydaychaos>*

*CC-BY Berkman Klein Center https://cyber.harvard.edu
<https://cyber.harvard.edu/>*

https://isoc.live/11070/

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast